Education Programs

Find a Speech-Language Pathology or Audiology Graduate Program

Search ASHA’s EdFind. There are over 300 institutions offering degree programs in audiology, speech-language pathology and speech, language and hearing science available in EdFind.

Search the American Academy of Audiology’s page of doctoral programs in audiology.

Continuing Education

Vermont Speech-Language Hearing Association (VSHA): Programs Committee and Annual Conference

American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)

American Academy of Audiology (AAA)

Related University of Vermont Education Programs

Certificate as a Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA)

The University of Vermont’s Online Speech-Language Pathology Assistants (SLPAs) program trains SLPAs All courses within this sequence receive University credit and may be applied towards a UVM undergraduate degree. Some courses serve as pre-requisite courses for the UVM Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders undergraduate and graduate programs.


Bachelor of Science (B. S.) in Communication Sciences and Disorders

Individuals with a B.S. degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders usually consider a career as a speech-language pathologist or an audiologist. Most positions in these professions require a master's degree and clinical certification from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).


Master of Science (M. S.) in Communication Sciences and Disorders


Traineeship/Fellowship in Interdisciplinary Leadership Education for Health Professionals (VT-ILEHP)