VSHA’s 2016-2019 Strategic Plan focus:
- Membership Recruitment and Retention
- Leadership Training/Professional Development
- State Advocacy
- Advocate for our profession within schools, communities and increase visibility at the state level among lawmakers and regulators.
- Research the feasibility of introducing a bill to limit children’s use of over the counter hearing aids and portability of programming and testing for hearing aids.
- Continue to research the feasibility of one license/one fee through the Vermont Office of Professional Regulation (OPR), a division of the Vermont Secretary of State.